You’re Invited to the Folly Garden Party!
Sunday, September 13th at 4 PM, join us for a (socially-distanced) picnic benefit to support the Folly Theater!
Advanced Ticket Purchase Required
Every year our Development Director, Brian Williams, hosts the Folly Garden Party in the garden of his historic Hyde Park Home to help raise funds for the Folly Theater’s general operations fund. These funds are used to help pay for the operation and maintenance of the historic theater, book internationally acclaimed artists for the Folly Jazz Series, and much more.
This year’s picnic has a few changes in order to keep our attendees safe and healthy including social distancing, mask requirements (except while eating and drinking), and masks and gloves for all servers.
This year, to reduce to touching of food, all meals will be served in pre-packaged Individual Picnic Baskets. If you are unable to join the group for the socially distanced event, we encourage you to take part in the “Curbside Pick-Up” where we’ll have your meal ready for you to take to your own picnic spot.
Purchase your tickets today!
Click the button below or call Brian Williams at 816-768-6886 to purchase your tickets.
Sponsorships are available now!
1. Masks will be required, except while eating and drinking. All servers will wear masks and gloves.
2. Tables will be spaced more than 6 feet apart, and guests are welcome to eat in the house, on the side porch, in the carriage house, on the lawn, or under the tents.
3. No buffet service this year! Pre-packaged picnic baskets will be available for everyone to enjoy. Extra pieces of fried chicken and our Vegan Casserole will also be available.
4. We’ll have more bars and fewer options to reduce bar lines.
5. If you’d love to have a fried chicken picnic, but don’t feel comfortable at a large gathering, you may pre-order “Curbside Pickup”, and a pre-packaged picnic basket will be available for you on the curb in front of my house on September 13. Check “Curbside Pickup” on your Reply Form so we can plan to have your basket(s) available. We will confirm a time for your pickup before September 13.
The Folly Thanks This Year’s Generous Underwriters & Sponsors
|Pete B. Browne & Julie Walker Browne||Richard Keller & Michael Glennon||Twin Financial, Inc.|
|Burleson Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry||Julie & Mike Kirk||Ann & Frank Uryasz|
|Robert Claassen||Laura & Rueben Perin||Sara E. Welch|
|Joan Horan||Mark E. Persson, DDs||The C. Stephen Metzler & Brian D. Williams Fund|
|Dan Hubbard & Ron Smith||Chris Porter & Rorik Peterson|
|Chris & Tricia Benner||Denise & Tom Holcom||Bill & Peggy Lyons||Mike Sigler & Greg Orborny|
|Scott & Robin Boswell, Commerce Trust Company||Tom & Carol Hynek||Rocky Mountain & Bob Pauly||Dale & Andrea Smith|
|Robert Cody||Brad Johnson||Steve & Kim Nelson||TJ & Willard Snyder|
|Roy Cordy||Kim Jones & Shelly Freeman||Sue & Lewis Nerman||Rick & Aimee Starks|
|Jill & Bill Coughlin||Jolie Justus & Luciana Bardwell||Alison & Steve Paddock||Jo Ann & Bill Sullivan|
|Culver Family Foundation||Darren E. Killen, MD & Dustin A. Swartz||Lyla & Rory Perrodin||Greg Thurman & Don White|
|Dean Dachenhausen||Knapstein Design||Greg Porter & James Townsend||Clyde & Katie Wendel|
|Kathy & Jim Dunn||Shannon Hennessy & Peg Prendergast||Lisa & Charles Schellhorn||Frank & Helen Wewers|
|Mark & Linda Eagleton||Joy & Stewart Koesten||Michael Seck & Sharon Mossman||Rick & Annie Zander|
|Pam & Gary Gradinger||Lisa Leonard||Lonnie Shalton & Rita Leifhelm|
|Neil & Lona Harris||Siobhan McLauglin Lesley||Charles Shrout & Kelly Cole|