Centrally located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, the Folly Theater offers a mystique steeped in more than 120 years of history. Built in 1900, at the turn of the century and the golden age of entertainment, what better destination for a world-class performance, extraordinary event, or engaging conference. part classic, part modern, and a healthy dose of ‘tease’, the Folly stage has been a platform for all; a unique mix of artists, musicians, and performers of every persuasion, locally known or acclaimed worldwide.
C. Stephen Metzler Hall
The Folly Theater’s acoustics were specifically built for the human voice and the acoustical instrument, making it an ideal performance venue and offers seating for up to 1,078 patrons.
- Warm and welcoming professional staff from start to finish.
- Knowledgeable, professional stage crew services provided by trained union staff.
- In-house lighting and sound systems included with rental.
- Flexible ticketing options built to fit presenter needs.
- Close to the Kansas City Convention Center & The Power & Light District and 6 hotels within 2 blocks.
- Abundant parking within walking distance.